About This Blog

To be honest Im not going to try and baffle you with BS and all that crap. I know I want to have fun in life and I know you do as well. I am an affiliate of Big Fish Games Homepage. I wouldnt be if I didnt own about 100 games from the site. All I ask is you take some time in your busy schedule to download a free trial and if at the end of the trial you absolutely love the game you buy it and we are both happy.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Should I Or Shouldnt I?

The question is should I base my posts on reviews or should I just have fun in my posts and let you play the trials and decide on your own.

I have decided to just have fun in this blog. I can review all I want but my opinion will likely be different from other peoples.

At any time through any post feel free to check out New Online Games

As an affiliate marketer I am glad I can be an affiliate of Big Fish Games. This way I can have fun and help others have fun as well.

For Now I will let you go and feel free to check out any of the links below.

Big Fish Games Homepage
Big Fish Games Mac Games
Big Fish Games Customer Support
Top PC Games sorted by Genre
Top Mac Games sorted by Genre
Top Mac Games sorted by Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment